2007年5月26日星期六

Friend

How should we explain this word ''friend''?In fact ,it is very hard to explain !In my opinion,friends should like our familes ,when we feel sad ,so do they .They can share our sorrow at least .Best friend must konw the telephone number of my parents .Of course ,as best friends ,we need time to stay together ,time to play ,time to talk ,time to keep a distance .Maybe someone feels we should tell our secrets to them ,otherwise the relationship will go bad .Don not use''happiness''or ''bliss''to explain all the feelings of your friends,because it is not very practical .I bet there are collisions sometimes.At that time,don't be upset ,communicating is most necessary for both of you .

It is impossible to make friends with everyone,because we are very diffent from everyone,as we konw being similar is a very important factor.Two persons have same interests and emotion.Don't force ourselive to accept someone.

We shoud open our heart .Take our friendship seriously and comfortably.If there is someone who can company through all of your life ,I dare to say you are happy with bliss!I wish ereryone can do it !I wish --------






没有评论: