2007年6月1日星期五

How to Control Ourselves?

I did not understand this question before.I try my best to find one kind of free life-style,playing happily ,speaking casually,laughing loudly---One day ,I saw I was so stupid,because I did not know others were taking advantage of me .Those people are always keeping smiling on their face , though they come across someone they hate a lot.In fact ,I can not do like that ,I only want to protect myself,as we know ,it is very hard for this kind of person like me.

My techer said if someone who can control his own feeling can control others ,you will be successful.I don not agree with her ,because I felt doing like that is very empty .I never learn well,I am a delicate flower with a lot of water in my body ,if I betry my heart ,my everything will die.


Everyone should believe youself ,if someone want to hurt you ,do not make yourself fly into a fury,try to smile .

没有评论: